Features at a Glance
- Brand: Breasley
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Width: Select size and other options
- Length: Select size and other options
- Delivery Time: Next Day Delivery
- Mattress Type: Memory Foam
- Mattress Finish: Fabric Cover
- Mattress Firmness: Medium to Firm
- Mattress Depth: 20cm
- Mattress Features: No roll-together, Ortho Support, Pressure Relief, Dust Mite Resistant, Hypo-Allergenic, No-Turn Mattress, Removable Cover
Breasley are a foam specialist and having been making foam based products since 1973. The Breasley memory foam mattresses are some of the best on offer and they are always innovating, adding latex mattresses to their range, or a combination of pocket springs and memory foam. Breasley have grown exponentially as a brand and their reputation for quality and value for money has grown with them.
Our promise to you
Recorded delivery on all orders
If you're not happy then send it back
SSL technology ensures card payments are secure
At Wedo Mattresses we believe that to really enjoy the benefits of memory foam you need a layer which is at least 25mm deep, preferably 50mm. This mattress has a 50mm layer of memory which is more than deep enough for you to be able to experience the pressure relieving properties of memory foam to the full. What we like so much about this mattress is that with most mattresses featuring 50mm of memory foam you could expect to pay much more than you will do for this one. This also comes with one free pillow in the single and two in the larger sizes.
The durable, highly resilient reflex foam base will stand up to all sorts of stresses and pressures that might be applied to it, making the mattress as a whole a longer lasting mattress. The memory foam layer will react to your body heat and allow you to sink into the mattress ever so slightly which helps to keep your spine aligned. Your sleep will improve as a result of the memory foam but more importantly it will have a positive effect on your waking hours as well, due to your body getting the right kind of support.
The cover is a stretch knit fabric and is also removable and washable, which means it is really easy to take care of and keep fresh. The mattress is hypo-allergenic, making it suitable for children as well as adults who suffer from allergies or asthma. You needn't even turn this mattress as it is no-turn, meaning you only have to rotate the mattress from end to end to prolong its life.
This mattress is made in the UK, comes vacuum packed and is suitable for any bed base. We are big fans of Breasley mattresses, especially their memory foam mattresses as they specialise in memory foam. They are so confident in the quality of their products that they even come with a 5 year guarantee.
- Great memory foam mattress
Smelled a bit during the first day or so but very comfortable. A friend told me about memory foam
mattresses so I decided to give it a try. The mattress came vacuum packed which was fairly easy to
move in the bedroom. Happy with the product and with the service received.
posted by Alison (28/08/2012)
- Breasley Visco 500 Non-quilted Mattress Review
Received the mattress fine and very happy with it. Thanks
posted by Si H (17/02/2012)
- 14p per day with a guarantee! YEs please
We live in a room barely big enough to swing a cat, so this mattress appealed to us for a number of reasons:
1) it's comes rolled up and compact, so we could actually get it into the room
2) it does not require turning
3) memory foam is the future of mattresses - I don't want to buy an out of date mobile phone so why should I buy a mattress with old spring technology
4) it came with a 5 year guarantee. We paid £260 for the mattress so that works out to 14p per day over the 5 years.
Now, having slept on it, I can say that I am impressed and happy with our purchase. Get yourself one
posted by Garrick (25/07/2011)